Current vacancies at TechNET Immersive
VR Tools Developer - Guildford
to £70K per Year
VR Tools Developer... Read more
VR Tools Developer
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
- Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
For any further questions please get in touch with Ashton Addington on either 01908 929797 or [email protected]
to £60K per Year
ID: AUD - GAM - BR
Audio Programmer- AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
- Effecting progress tools for game code integration, music, VO organisation, middleware addition, and relevant audio programming systems
- Use / Improve new audio capabilities in Unreal / Wwise
- Support and work cohesively with Sound teams and other departments around the studio
- Audio code and content creation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of how audio fits in game pipelines.
- Knowledge/ background of the games industry
- Proficiency in C/C++, minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A working knowledge of Wwise middleware
It would be an advantage if you have:
- A working knowledge of UE4
- Previous experience in console programming
- Experience on multi platforms, including PC, Xbox One and PS4
to £55K per Year
ID: UIART- SM - BR
UI Artist - AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
UI Artist - AAA Gaming
UI Artist needed for a AAA gaming studio who will be designing and creating high-quality Front End content for use in their games currently in development.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio that promotes their ability to produce high quality UI and 2D art. You are someone with experience in designing game menus and UI.
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and prototyping Front End menus and UI fundamentals to a brief given to you by key stakeholders such as the art director and game designer
- Creating production art assets and working closely with a Front End programmer to ensure they are implemented accurately in the game
- Meet work targets in a high pressured, full production environment.
- A strong interest in design and typography
- Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to follow an artistic vision
- A drive to constantly push graphic design quality
- Attention to detail
- Good collaboration with the art team and other team members on the project.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization, problem solving and time management skills
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Game development experience
- Web design
- Unreal Engine 4
TechNET Immersive now has offices in Cheltenham, London, Bracknell and Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our recruitment teams are comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or recent graduate, TechNET Immersive could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
Recruitment roles are focused on new business development, with consultants required to build their own desk around a specific vertical market in the IT industry. These roles are primarily phone based, though all consultants are encouraged to develop client relationships on a face to face basis.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET Immersive offers: