Current vacancies at TechNET Immersive
Lead Data Insights Analyst; Power BI, SQL, SPSS, R
to £60K per Year
Lead Data Insights Analyst... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Data Insight Analyst for a permanent job opportunity with my client Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
The Lead Data Insight Analyst will take responsibility for data insight analysis for a handful of well-known businesses in the client's portfolio. You will take part in strategy meetings and offer expertise at all stages from concept to delivery.
- Data Management: Responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (internal and external) in order to identify and create new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Performance Reporting: Running and managing reporting and post-campaign analysis delivering actionable insights and recommendations from these in order to continually develop, evolve and improve programmes
- Output Generation/Visualization: Use Power BI to uncover insight, trends and patterns in programme data which will add value to customer and client campaigns. Prepare and present compelling and impactful analysis and findings to internal teams and clients using language and terms which can be easily understood by the audience addressed
- Strong experience in databases and analytical tools (Power BI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way
- Experience of leading a small team
UI Programmer - C++
ID: BR- UIPRG- LDN
UI Programmer - AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
UI Programmer - Gaming - C++
UI Programmer needed to join one of the largest and most well-known game developers in the UK. The studio has been creating ground-breaking games for over 20 years and this is a chance to work on one of the biggest sporting titles with a huge history.
They are looking for a C++ Programmer to work on a year on year successful projects but still looking to take it to the next level. Your focus will be on using their in-house tools and UI libraries to improve the user experience. You need to be ready to add to the UI and UX design process, this means working cohesively with UX designers to create the best game possible.
· Design and develop new UI functions.
· Improve and maintain high quality user interfaces.
· Help to improve UI Libraries.
· Analyse,debug and resolve problems.
· Work cohesively with Developers, UX designers and QA's.
· Give you skills and input to help them with the games over designs.
Skills and Experience
· C++ coding competence (3 years).
· Experience writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
· Strong knowledge of UI/UX design aspects.
· Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
· Team player.
ID: BE - K - HMC
Fantastic Opportunity for your next steps as a Build Engineer... Read more
As a Build Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the systems and tools necessary to have robust and efficient continuous builds for our teams, who build both games and systems for internal use. They are continuously improving our ways of working, and you will take part in setting standards, guide and support developers on how to use our common development infrastructure.?
TechNET Immersive now has offices in Cheltenham, London, Bracknell and Milton Keynes, with a permanent view to growth and expansion. Our recruitment teams are comprised of competitive, industrious and success driven consultants, who reflect the ambitious ethos of our business. If you match these criteria, then we want to hear from you.
Whether you are an experienced recruitment consultant or recent graduate, TechNET Immersive could be the environment to develop your career. We pride ourselves on our well established graduate training programme, providing full training, mentoring, and promotion opportunities to our new recruits. While prior knowledge of B2B sales is preferred, it is not essential – however, applicants must demonstrate a competitive nature, a desire to succeed, and the ability to work to their own initiative.
Recruitment roles are focused on new business development, with consultants required to build their own desk around a specific vertical market in the IT industry. These roles are primarily phone based, though all consultants are encouraged to develop client relationships on a face to face basis.
For the right applicant, a recruitment role at TechNET Immersive offers: