Recruitment in the Augmented Reality space
The overlaid sensory information can be constructive (i.e. additive to the natural environment) or destructive (i.e. masking of the natural environment) and is seamlessly interwoven with the physical world such that it is perceived as an immersive aspect of the real environment (Often also referred to as Mixed Reality). In this way, augmented reality alters your ongoing perception of a real world environment, whereas virtual reality completely replaces the user’s real world environment with a simulated one.
Augmented Reality has endless possibilities from Marketing Content, Interactive Gaming in real world environments, bringing Art to life, Utilities/Tools, Retail shopping experiences, educational experiences and so many more. TechNET Immersive are fortunate enough to be working with many global partners and start-ups pushing Augmented Technology to mass market, creating Augmented content and exploring the endless depth of possibilities.
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest AR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Unreal Developer
Immersive Agency... Read more
We are on the lookout for Senior Unreal Developer with a passion for Real-time development and a solid foundation in fundamental building blocks of code. Focusing on prototyping, pitches and practical demos as well as immersive Real-time projects for live events and virtual production.
Essential Skills & Experience
- You are a proven Unreal Engine 4 developer with examples of shipped software
- You should have agency or games company experience and be used to quality software creation with lean deadlines
- You have the confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- You have experience in creating modular code using Blueprints and you will have a passion for good code standards and patterns - no stuffing all the code into the level blueprint
- You have some ability to work with light 3D asset creation in the absence of a 3D modeler for rapid prototyping
- Experience with VR, AR and/or MR development
- Understanding of source control including GIT or Perforce
- Have worked with third party technical suppliers
- You may be required to go onsite to global destinations multiple times a year
- Experience creating multiplayer experiences or games with some understanding of cooperative game networking
- Some C++ programming ability and the desire to learn
- Software ‘installation’ experience
- Experience with other game engines including Unity
I look forward to hearing back from you soon 🙂
Senior Graphics Engineer
Digital Humanisation... Read more
Senior Computer Graphics Engineer
Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
- Develop high fidelity 3D visual solutions/products within agreed deadlines, technical and quality specifications set.
- Define and run timely testing of solutions/products developed to ensure intermediate and final deliverables meet the technical and quality requirements set.
- Define and implement corrective/preventive actions based on testing run.
- Define, implement and monitor the effective deployment of product developed and/or within his/scope of responsibility.
- Implement the appropriate actions to ensure the operation within his or her scope of responsibility is within the parameters set (for example, downtime of server).
- Provide high quality and timely support within his or her scope of responsibility.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest solutions to the issue identified.
- Develop documentation for code and activities within his or her scope of responsibility in English.
- Take corrective and preventive actions within scope of responsibility to ensure the quality of process and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Contribute proactively to the team deliverables as required.
- Lead teams and/or workstreams effectively taking action where appropriate to ensure the successful completion of objectives, deadlines and specifications.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of Didimo talent through training, mentoring, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
- Degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong background and experience in Computer Graphics with emphasis on 3D.
- Solid experience in physical simulations including humanoids and fluid materials (e.g. Cloth, Fluids, Skin).
- Solid experience in Graphic Shaders including shading models, shadow rendering and related concepts.
- Experience in programming with GLSL/HLSL.
- Solid experience in Graphic APIs (Direct3D and OpenGL).
- Computational 3D mathematics with emphasis on fluid dynamics including 3D Deformable Algorithms and Models.
- Experience in taking a leading role in the development of complex technical computer graphics solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid Programming experience in low-level programming languages including C++.
- Solid Experience in engines including Unity 3D, Unreal and Lumberyard.
- Strong experience in Maya and Blender.
- Experience in developing GUI-driven applications.
- Experience working with issue and project tracking software, including JIRA or similar.
- Experience using version control software including, Git or similar.
- Experience collaborating within a virtual, diverse working environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A candidate with additional experience in the following areas will get “bonus points”:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, systems engineering , web/application development, R&D, gaming, robotics and user experience.
- Working with CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Working in a DevOps Culture.
- Microservices architecture.
- Creating and maintaining REST APIs.
- Cloud computing solutions, ideally AWS.
- Agile Development, like Scrum.
Senior Account Manager
ID: Internal Recruitment
Senior Account Manager... Read more
To place candidates in job opportunities with TechNET IT’s key clients on either a permanent or contract basis.
- To ensure TechNET IT’s key clients are well looked after, catering for all their needs and ensuring you place the best staff you can find with them.
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from taking a full job description from the client to organising candidate start dates.
- Fully understand your clients business and market area, to be able to successfully match on candidates and offer potential future hires to the business.
- Deal with all recruitment queries regarding your allocated key clients.
- Attend regular on site meetings with the clients to ensure we maintain and develop the relationship.
- To take extensive details from clients, either over the telephone or face-to-face, regarding any relevant vacancies they are currently recruiting for.
- Where necessary, successfully re-negotiate Terms of Business with a view to maximising TechNET ITs financial capabilities.
- To accurately input all client and vacancy details onto the RDB database.
- To search for candidates using all available media. (TechNET IT database, LinkedIn, job boards, etc)
- To effectively advertise all vacancies on TechNET IT website, chosen subscribed and free-to-use websites, local and national newspapers, and selected trade presses.
- To manage all advertising response in a professional and timely fashion.
- To match all relevant candidates to any live vacancy.
- Pre-screen all candidates, either over the telephone or by face-to-face interview, to attain their suitability and interest in any given vacancy.
- To introduce all relevant candidates to TechNET IT’s clients via the agreed method. (Telephone, email, fax, etc.)
- To follow up on any CV that has been presented to clients, with a view to arranging an interview with that candidate.
- Take accurate details from clients regarding any interview dates and times and communicate these details to the candidate, both verbally and in writing.
- Offer interview guidance to all candidates prior to the interview.
- Take feedback from all candidates immediately after any interview has taken place, whilst trying to overcome any possible reservations, and communicate this to the client.
- Take accurate details of any job offers and relay these details to the candidate immediately.
- Where necessary, contact the client on the scheduled start date to confirm candidate attendance and invoicing details.
- To improve TechNET IT’s agreements with our key clients where possible to Sole supplier/MV status (maximising any up-sell opportunities).
- To fly the TechNET IT flag and support all company decisions.
- Produce MI reports when required.
- Ensure all documentation required for any vetting of candidates of client audit is complete
- Coaching more junior members of staff
- To work with the other Account Managers, Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure all staff are providing the client with the best possible service and adhering to the TechNET IT codes of conduct and best practice.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
- To achieve your monthly financial target, as agreed with the Senior Account Manager/Head of (minimum expectation of £250,000 per annum).
- To always promote TechNET IT in a positive manner
- To always promote TechNET IT’s clients in a positive manner
To constantly be aware of the current market trends and conditions within your relevant industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively re-negotiate fees and other terms of business
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Senior Account Manager/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team reporting to the Manager in the same functional area
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required