The overlaid sensory information can be constructive (i.e. additive to the natural environment) or destructive (i.e. masking of the natural environment) and is seamlessly interwoven with the physical world such that it is perceived as an immersive aspect of the real environment (Often also referred to as Mixed Reality). In this way, augmented reality alters your ongoing perception of a real world environment, whereas virtual reality completely replaces the user’s real world environment with a simulated one.
Augmented Reality has endless possibilities from Marketing Content, Interactive Gaming in real world environments, bringing Art to life, Utilities/Tools, Retail shopping experiences, educational experiences and so many more. TechNET Immersive are fortunate enough to be working with many global partners and start-ups pushing Augmented Technology to mass market, creating Augmented content and exploring the endless depth of possibilities.
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest AR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
VR Tools Developer - Guildford
to £70K per Year
VR Tools Developer... Read more
VR Tools Developer
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
- Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
For any further questions please get in touch with Ashton Addington on either 01908 929797 or [email protected]