The overlaid sensory information can be constructive (i.e. additive to the natural environment) or destructive (i.e. masking of the natural environment) and is seamlessly interwoven with the physical world such that it is perceived as an immersive aspect of the real environment (Often also referred to as Mixed Reality). In this way, augmented reality alters your ongoing perception of a real world environment, whereas virtual reality completely replaces the user’s real world environment with a simulated one.
Augmented Reality has endless possibilities from Marketing Content, Interactive Gaming in real world environments, bringing Art to life, Utilities/Tools, Retail shopping experiences, educational experiences and so many more. TechNET Immersive are fortunate enough to be working with many global partners and start-ups pushing Augmented Technology to mass market, creating Augmented content and exploring the endless depth of possibilities.
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest AR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Junior Release Manager
World Leading Game Publisher... Read more
Junior Release Manager
Up to £30,000 DOE
Junior Release Manager required to join one of the worlds leading publishers of games on PC and Consoles.
A look at your day:
Support on QA and Production Submissions:
- Uploading builds / patches / DLC to platform-holders
- Liaising with Production & QA to ensure that certification documentation are accurate (e.g. MDT forms)
- Scheduling 1st party QA according to internal timeframes
- Aid with Production queries on TRCs and giving guidance on back-end resources
- Aid with alternative submission tasks, e.g. creating soundtracks for Steam
- Submitting releases and patches.
- Performing file transfer and maintenance on FTP server
- Responsible for organising files and archiving products
Support on Metadata & Storefronts:
- Localising marketing approve text with localization agencies / Testronic
- Inputting metadata into the various back-end storefronts
- Making amends to metadata text as required / per update / fix / language addition
- Uploading creatives onto storefronts as required / per update / fix / addition
- Managing submitted archives of metadata / creatives for future reference
- Support on Marketing & Sales Submissions:
- Submitting sales & discounts on 1st party portals
- Adding sales to internal promo calendar (or whatever solution) & making this visible to key stakeholders
Support on Release Management:
- Updating release schedules & planners (Microsoft Projects or Gannt) as needed when performing duties above
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- What we want from you:
- Experience working at a publisher or a self-publishing developer in the video games industry
- A strong knowledge of various gaming platforms including PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, Epic, Stadia, Amazon etc.
- Knowledge of video games business models and platforms
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong relationships
- Highly organised and process driven, used to working with different clients and tools
- Delivery focused with a track of record getting things done in challenging circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail
Bafta Award Winning Studio... Read more
They are a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer, with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR.
They are now looking for a Senior Producer to join the team.
- Working closely with the Creative Director and Executive Producer, as well as other project leads, to validate scope and quality throughout the development cycle
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Planning and prioritisation of work throughout the production to deliver specifications in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Accurate reporting of scope, in terms of actual and forecast costs and effort, to enable the Studio to support with appropriate resources
- Managing the morale, motivation, performance and personal development of the project team
- Along with the Lead Designer and the rest of the Team, providing day-to-day analysis and feedback to the Executive Producer and Director in order to keep the project on track and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum – for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- External partnership management, such as mo-cap, art production or testing
Senior Graphics Engineer
Digital Humanisation... Read more
Senior Computer Graphics Engineer
Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
- Develop high fidelity 3D visual solutions/products within agreed deadlines, technical and quality specifications set.
- Define and run timely testing of solutions/products developed to ensure intermediate and final deliverables meet the technical and quality requirements set.
- Define and implement corrective/preventive actions based on testing run.
- Define, implement and monitor the effective deployment of product developed and/or within his/scope of responsibility.
- Implement the appropriate actions to ensure the operation within his or her scope of responsibility is within the parameters set (for example, downtime of server).
- Provide high quality and timely support within his or her scope of responsibility.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest solutions to the issue identified.
- Develop documentation for code and activities within his or her scope of responsibility in English.
- Take corrective and preventive actions within scope of responsibility to ensure the quality of process and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Contribute proactively to the team deliverables as required.
- Lead teams and/or workstreams effectively taking action where appropriate to ensure the successful completion of objectives, deadlines and specifications.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of Didimo talent through training, mentoring, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
- Degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong background and experience in Computer Graphics with emphasis on 3D.
- Solid experience in physical simulations including humanoids and fluid materials (e.g. Cloth, Fluids, Skin).
- Solid experience in Graphic Shaders including shading models, shadow rendering and related concepts.
- Experience in programming with GLSL/HLSL.
- Solid experience in Graphic APIs (Direct3D and OpenGL).
- Computational 3D mathematics with emphasis on fluid dynamics including 3D Deformable Algorithms and Models.
- Experience in taking a leading role in the development of complex technical computer graphics solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid Programming experience in low-level programming languages including C++.
- Solid Experience in engines including Unity 3D, Unreal and Lumberyard.
- Strong experience in Maya and Blender.
- Experience in developing GUI-driven applications.
- Experience working with issue and project tracking software, including JIRA or similar.
- Experience using version control software including, Git or similar.
- Experience collaborating within a virtual, diverse working environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A candidate with additional experience in the following areas will get “bonus points”:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, systems engineering , web/application development, R&D, gaming, robotics and user experience.
- Working with CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Working in a DevOps Culture.
- Microservices architecture.
- Creating and maintaining REST APIs.
- Cloud computing solutions, ideally AWS.
- Agile Development, like Scrum.