The overlaid sensory information can be constructive (i.e. additive to the natural environment) or destructive (i.e. masking of the natural environment) and is seamlessly interwoven with the physical world such that it is perceived as an immersive aspect of the real environment (Often also referred to as Mixed Reality). In this way, augmented reality alters your ongoing perception of a real world environment, whereas virtual reality completely replaces the user’s real world environment with a simulated one.
Augmented Reality has endless possibilities from Marketing Content, Interactive Gaming in real world environments, bringing Art to life, Utilities/Tools, Retail shopping experiences, educational experiences and so many more. TechNET Immersive are fortunate enough to be working with many global partners and start-ups pushing Augmented Technology to mass market, creating Augmented content and exploring the endless depth of possibilities.
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest AR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Lead Unity Developer - Contract
Digital Humanisation... Read more
Lead Unity Developer - Contract
Start date: ASAP
Working with a company that specialise in digital humanisation and creating human avatars. Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
You must have already worked previous in a Lead role.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
Please reach out if you would like more information.
Senior Unreal Developer
Immersive Agency... Read more
We are on the lookout for Senior Unreal Developer with a passion for Real-time development and a solid foundation in fundamental building blocks of code. Focusing on prototyping, pitches and practical demos as well as immersive Real-time projects for live events and virtual production.
Essential Skills & Experience
- You are a proven Unreal Engine 4 developer with examples of shipped software
- You should have agency or games company experience and be used to quality software creation with lean deadlines
- You have the confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- You have experience in creating modular code using Blueprints and you will have a passion for good code standards and patterns - no stuffing all the code into the level blueprint
- You have some ability to work with light 3D asset creation in the absence of a 3D modeler for rapid prototyping
- Experience with VR, AR and/or MR development
- Understanding of source control including GIT or Perforce
- Have worked with third party technical suppliers
- You may be required to go onsite to global destinations multiple times a year
- Experience creating multiplayer experiences or games with some understanding of cooperative game networking
- Some C++ programming ability and the desire to learn
- Software ‘installation’ experience
- Experience with other game engines including Unity
I look forward to hearing back from you soon 🙂
Bafta Award Winning Studio... Read more
They are a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer, with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR.
They are now looking for a Senior Producer to join the team.
- Working closely with the Creative Director and Executive Producer, as well as other project leads, to validate scope and quality throughout the development cycle
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Planning and prioritisation of work throughout the production to deliver specifications in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Accurate reporting of scope, in terms of actual and forecast costs and effort, to enable the Studio to support with appropriate resources
- Managing the morale, motivation, performance and personal development of the project team
- Along with the Lead Designer and the rest of the Team, providing day-to-day analysis and feedback to the Executive Producer and Director in order to keep the project on track and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum – for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- External partnership management, such as mo-cap, art production or testing