Mixed Reality will allow you to manipulate/share data and even connect to other devices worldwide (Like FaceTime) for social reasons. – This has had a huge impact on Healthcare and Production for example allowing you to share work projects, situations, troubleshooting etc with other specialists across the globe.
Microsoft and Magic Leap have been global leaders in this space and most recognised for pushing Mixed Reality via their headset devices Hololens and Magic Leap One – Hololens being the first to the market has had a huge uptake in the B2B and Entertainment space, which is being utilised by nearly all industry sectors from Automotive, Construction, Education (E-Learning), Sports, Gaming, Film, Music etc. The content within Mixed Reality experiences are now being defined by high level volumetric capture studios, allowing the content to look as detailed as a real life Hologram.
TechNET Immersive have been fortunate to work on a number of Mixed Reality and Volumetric Capture projects of which we believe will be globally recognised in no time at all. This technology is becoming extremely popular but still
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest MR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
VR Tools Developer - Guildford
to £70K per Year
VR Tools Developer... Read more
VR Tools Developer
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
- Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
For any further questions please get in touch with Ashton Addington on either 01908 929797 or [email protected]