Mixed reality meets recruitment
Mixed Reality will allow you to manipulate/share data and even connect to other devices worldwide (Like FaceTime) for social reasons. This has had a huge impact on Healthcare and Production for example allowing you to share work projects, situations, troubleshooting etc with other specialists across the globe.
Microsoft and Magic Leap have been global leaders in this space and most recognised for pushing Mixed Reality via their headset devices Hololens and Magic Leap One – Hololens being the first to the market has had a huge uptake in the B2B and Entertainment space, which is being utilised by nearly all industry sectors from Automotive, Construction, Education (E-Learning), Sports, Gaming, Film, Music etc. The content within Mixed Reality experiences are now being defined by high level volumetric capture studios, allowing the content to look as detailed as a real life Hologram.
TechNET Immersive have been fortunate to work on a number of Mixed Reality and Volumetric Capture projects of which we believe will be globally recognised in no time at all. This technology is becoming extremely popular but still
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest MR JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Business and Commercial Development Executive
United Kingdom - london
... Read more
Business & Commercial Development Executive
London - Hybrid
Up to £60,000 plus uncapped commission (OTE £100,000)
If you are a business development executive looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in innovative technology - this could be for you!
I am partnered with an industry-leading immersive events innovator that is building out its business and commercial development team.
This business, based in the heart of London in a beautiful setting; support their clients to generate new revenue streams and have greater customer impact through the design and delivery of AWARD-WINNING interactive experiences and work with some of the WORLDS LARGEST BRANDS.
Some of what you will be doing:
· Working closely with the Commercial Director to define processes and the businesses commercial strategy
· Growing and developing a solid pipeline
· Nurturing existing client accounts to maximise revenue and profit
· Using your skills to demo and present products and services
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
· Proven experience working in B2B sales role
· Closing and delivering solutions over £100k on a global scale
· Experience working in a technology/ creative/ media environment
It would be great if you also had:
· Exposure working in the XR (extended reality) industry
· Enthusiasm to work with innovative leading-edge technology and an interest in the XR industry