In computer science AI research is defined as the study of “intelligent agents”: any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals.
AI now being used to transform the nature of how we work/use Healthcare (Online Doctors), Gaming (Narrative Driven AI system), Autonomous Driving and so on – Working at the forefront of growth in AI alongside 2 of the top 5 AI companies globally, it has been eye opening at the possibilities of with where AI can take us.
Latest AI Jobs
to £60K per Year
IoT connectivity... Read more
Global cellular connectivity business is looking for a Technical Consultant to take over where the sales team leave off. You will have a deep and diverse technical ability and provide technical support, perform trouble shooting and resolve customer issues. You will need to become highly knowledgeable about the company’s products and services so that you can assist users, customers and clients with any issues they may have. This is an opportunity to explore the world of IOT (Internet of Things) while providing first class support and problem solving to clients.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Testing products and applications;
- Resolving customer or client issues;
- “Paid for Consultant” on customer IoT projects, and trusted advisor;
- Planning and coordinating projects to ensure that effective solutions are delivered within agreed timescales and costs;
- Assisting with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems;
- Maintaining current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommending modifications as necessary;
- Working with the hardware team to define IoT devices;
- Working with the network team to architect IP routing;
- Assisting with the selection of the most appropriate hardware/software/technical solution to meet client’s requirements.
- Managing full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects;
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software;
- Recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required;
- Finding the root cause of complex technical problems and issues;
- Pre-sales support to the sales teams including managing RFP/RFI responses;
- Final escalation point for the service desk team;
- Training clients on installation and on-going support of advanced software products;
- Ensuring the client’s project is a technical and commercial success;
- Running technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions;
- Being a knowledgeable expert on our products and associated technologies;
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Consulting;
· Education to degree level (technical qualification);
- Commercial awareness and comfortable with dynamics of a small, fast-growing business;
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines i.e written, oral, email & presentation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage time without supervision;
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving;
- An understanding of the tools used to monitor and manage services;
- Ability to proactively generate ideas and solutions;
- Experience in a client-facing role.