In computer science AI research is defined as the study of “intelligent agents”: any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals.
AI now being used to transform the nature of how we work/use Healthcare (Online Doctors), Gaming (Narrative Driven AI system), Autonomous Driving and so on – Working at the forefront of growth in AI alongside 2 of the top 5 AI companies globally, it has been eye opening at the possibilities of with where AI can take us.
Latest AI Jobs
Data Analyst; SQL, BigQuery, GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
Data Analyst; SQL, BigQuery, GCP (Google Cloud Platform)... Read more
I am currently seeking a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity with my client in London. This organisation is well-known online sharing platform with over 70 million users worldwide. Offering free and paid services on mobile devices they have had a massive impact in their field and have been credited for the success of many popular brands.
The Data Analyst will join the data platform team who are responsible for ensuring datasets are efficient, reliable and secure across the business in relation to their vast number of data warehouses.
Key Technical Skills
- Google BigQuery
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Data Analyst; ML / AI, Python / SAS, SQL
Data Analyst; ML/AI, Python/ SAS, SQL... Read more
I am currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst for a permanent job opportunity with my client in Northamptonshire.
This organisation is a leading construction / development brand with a commitment to implementing cutting-edge solutions as part of their long-term digitalisation strategy.
As a Data Analyst your role will involve taking responsibility for modelling complex business problems and discovering valuable business insights using statistical, algorithmic and visualisation techniques.
Using your expertise, you will work on large and complex datasets, sharing knowledge with Data Engineers / Architects and the wider group.
- Ideally experience in Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Ability to articulate complex analytical concepts
- ETL experience
- Strong with scripting in Python / SAS
- Knowledge of various data technologies – SQL, Hadoop
Lead Data Insights Analyst; Power BI, SQL, SPSS, R
to £60K per Year
Lead Data Insights Analyst... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Data Insight Analyst for a permanent job opportunity with my client Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
The Lead Data Insight Analyst will take responsibility for data insight analysis for a handful of well-known businesses in the client's portfolio. You will take part in strategy meetings and offer expertise at all stages from concept to delivery.
- Data Management: Responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (internal and external) in order to identify and create new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Performance Reporting: Running and managing reporting and post-campaign analysis delivering actionable insights and recommendations from these in order to continually develop, evolve and improve programmes
- Output Generation/Visualization: Use Power BI to uncover insight, trends and patterns in programme data which will add value to customer and client campaigns. Prepare and present compelling and impactful analysis and findings to internal teams and clients using language and terms which can be easily understood by the audience addressed
- Strong experience in databases and analytical tools (Power BI, SPSS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way
- Experience of leading a small team