In computer science AI research is defined as the study of “intelligent agents”: any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals.
AI now being used to transform the nature of how we work/use Healthcare (Online Doctors), Gaming (Narrative Driven AI system), Autonomous Driving and so on – Working at the forefront of growth in AI alongside 2 of the top 5 AI companies globally, it has been eye opening at the possibilities of with where AI can take us.
Latest AI Jobs
Lead Unity Developer - Contract
Digital Humanisation... Read more
Lead Unity Developer - Contract
Start date: ASAP
Working with a company that specialise in digital humanisation and creating human avatars. Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
You must have already worked previous in a Lead role.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
Please reach out if you would like more information.
Head of Engineering - A.I, Machine Learning, Data
to £130K per Year
Cutting edge Healthcare start-up... Read more
Head of Engineering – Healthcare Start-up - (Artificial Intelligence, AI, Machine Learning, Data)
- Are you a Head/Director of Engineering?
- Have strong AI, Machine Learning & Data technical knowledge?
- Have what it takes to grow and drive an engineering team to success?
- Excited about healthcare technology and solving real-world problems?
- Know how to ramp up a start-up’s technical capability?
Location: Fully remote (ideally Barcelona or London)
The company and its goal:
A pioneering healthcare start-up with a mission to provide a digital behaviour platform at scale for a 40 million (and growing) global user base. Mental health and chronic illness are preventable, and this is one step to achieving that goal!
How? By combing state of the art AI, Big Data and Machine Learning technology to create a world-leading platform that ultimately saves lives.
This strongly funded start-up has genuine values, a clear direction and a senior management team with past experience working for the likes of Facebook and Amazon.
As the Head of Engineering, your mission is to evaluate, grow and increase the technical capability of the business as it embarks on the largest national digital programme of it’s type to date.
- You’ll take charge of growing a technical team of cross-functional engineers and help transition from an offshore to in-house team set-up
- Help to define the methodology and process within the engineering function that leads to unparalleled collaboration (with design research, product, data and support teams), better use of technology, awareness and efficiency
- Advise the business and Chief Product Officer on Data/Technology architecture & direction
- Guide the business on its technology investment and future TOM, helping to develop a strategy that meets the company’s future vision
- Work with a team of incredibly smart people working on delivering a next-generation AI platform, with the autonomy to implement key changes as you see fit, and collaborate with partners where required
- Past experience leading and managing technical teams
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge across AI, Machine Learning, Data and perhaps Micro-services
- You’re a visionary – you have an outward look on things and know what it takes to drive a team to success
- Customer-focused and understand the importance of product, research and design, not just tech. You understand the importance of delivering the right solution, not just “your” solution
- You Rare comfortable managing the day-to-day technical deep dive as well as the strategy and business side of your role
Package: £100 – 130k + benefits/long term package
Bafta Award Winning Studio... Read more
They are a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer, with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR.
They are now looking for a Senior Producer to join the team.
- Working closely with the Creative Director and Executive Producer, as well as other project leads, to validate scope and quality throughout the development cycle
- Project planning at both a high level ‘big picture’ and detailed, week-by-week task-focused plans
- Planning and prioritisation of work throughout the production to deliver specifications in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Accurate reporting of scope, in terms of actual and forecast costs and effort, to enable the Studio to support with appropriate resources
- Managing the morale, motivation, performance and personal development of the project team
- Along with the Lead Designer and the rest of the Team, providing day-to-day analysis and feedback to the Executive Producer and Director in order to keep the project on track and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Working with a wide range of people from the most senior to the most junior, willing to both listen carefully and challenge hard
- Team management with an adaptable (by situation) style, focused on facilitative leadership as opposed to ‘command and control’
- A grasp of Agile and especially Scrum – for example, working as part of a Scrum team or acting as Scrum Master
- Identifying process and planning issues and tenaciously following through to resolve them, adapting the teams approach to improve performance
- Experience of working in a constructively critical, open and honest culture
- External partnership management, such as mo-cap, art production or testing