It incorporates mainly auditory and visual feedback, but may also allow other types of sensory feedback like haptic technology allowing you touch/feel within a virtual world, which adds to the overall experience and/or empathy of each individual experience. This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical.
The uptake of Virtual Reality for training, e-learning, gaming, entertainment, social and many more sectors has experienced a real surge over more recent years with the likes of Facebook (Oculus), HTC, PlayStation, Lenovo, Microsoft and many others driving this to mass market simply by making high quality head set devices more accessible at cheaper costs.
At TechNET Immersive we truly realise the potential within Virtual Reality and have invested our time in to understanding this market, for what we believe will be one of the most utilised technologies worldwide.
We are always looking to engage with talent from the following background:
• Designers; Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• 360 Video
• Production/Post Production
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest Virtual JobsReceive jobs like these by email
VR Tools Developer - Guildford
to £70K per Year
VR Tools Developer... Read more
VR Tools Developer
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
- Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
For any further questions please get in touch with Ashton Addington on either 01908 929797 or [email protected]
R&D Software Engineer
to £55K per Year
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing Immersive studio?... Read more
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing Immersive studio?
A fully established tech startup with a mission to take the latest immersive technology and develop a platform that allows healthcare professionals to practice complex procedures in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Build GPU accelerated physics simulation from the ground up
- Produce accurate, realistic and immersive content.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and artist
- 3+ years of development experience within VR/AR, or R&D industries.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- in-depth understanding of GPU programming.
- Experience with one or more of the following DirectX + HLSL, OpenGL + GLSL, CUDA.
Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.