From Massive Multiplayer Online games, Open World games, Strategy games, Learning Games and many more – We have resourced across numerous Game Engines (Unreal, Unity, Cry Engine, Frostbite and Propriety Engines etc), Art/Animation Software’s, and Graphics and so on.
This includes placing some of the highest level of talent from the following backgrounds:
• Engineers/Developers – (Gameplay, Systems, Networking etc.)
• Designers – (Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc.)
• Art – (Character, Environment, Lighting etc.)
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest Gaming JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £60K per Year
ID: AUD - GAM - BR
Audio Programmer- AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
- Effecting progress tools for game code integration, music, VO organisation, middleware addition, and relevant audio programming systems
- Use / Improve new audio capabilities in Unreal / Wwise
- Support and work cohesively with Sound teams and other departments around the studio
- Audio code and content creation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of how audio fits in game pipelines.
- Knowledge/ background of the games industry
- Proficiency in C/C++, minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A working knowledge of Wwise middleware
It would be an advantage if you have:
- A working knowledge of UE4
- Previous experience in console programming
- Experience on multi platforms, including PC, Xbox One and PS4
to £55K per Year
ID: UIART- SM - BR
UI Artist - AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
UI Artist - AAA Gaming
UI Artist needed for a AAA gaming studio who will be designing and creating high-quality Front End content for use in their games currently in development.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio that promotes their ability to produce high quality UI and 2D art. You are someone with experience in designing game menus and UI.
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and prototyping Front End menus and UI fundamentals to a brief given to you by key stakeholders such as the art director and game designer
- Creating production art assets and working closely with a Front End programmer to ensure they are implemented accurately in the game
- Meet work targets in a high pressured, full production environment.
- A strong interest in design and typography
- Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to follow an artistic vision
- A drive to constantly push graphic design quality
- Attention to detail
- Good collaboration with the art team and other team members on the project.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization, problem solving and time management skills
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Game development experience
- Web design
- Unreal Engine 4
Lead Concept Artist
to £48K per Year
ID: CON - SHEF - BR
Lead Concept Artist- AAA Gaming... Read more
- Work closely with Art Director and Lead to implement the best possible standards throughout the studio.
- Push forward the plans for the projects or concept presentation
- Support and monitor junior concept artists
- Come up with and adjust plans and ideas whilst following the artistic vision of the Art Director
- Maintain consistent and clear processes on time whilst working with production to uphold the concept plan.
- The ability to adapt and work in multiple artistic styles
- Competence in rapid concepting and iteration of ideas across all features of the brief
- High levels of hands on ability, judgement and eye for detail
- Strong composition, lighting and colour theory skills.
- Confident in you work processes and approach
- 5+ years’ experience as a Lead or Senior concept artist
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience on 2+ AAA titles in a senior/lead role.