From Massive Multiplayer Online games, Open World games, Strategy games, Learning Games and many more – We have resourced across numerous Game Engines (Unreal, Unity, Cry Engine, Frostbite and Propriety Engines etc), Art/Animation Software’s, and Graphics and so on.
This includes placing some of the highest level of talent from the following backgrounds:
• Engineers/Developers – (Gameplay, Systems, Networking etc.)
• Designers – (Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc.)
• Art – (Character, Environment, Lighting etc.)
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest Gaming JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Technical Artist (Houdini)
ID: Houdini - RS - HMC
Fantastic Opportunity for your next step as a Technical Artist!... Read more
- Develop production ready procedural tools for asset creation.
- Maintaining and improving existing procedural tools.
- Daily support for Art and Tech teams.
- Problem solving for key production issues.
- Recognising inefficiencies and pipeline issues and identifying solutions.
- Creation & maintenance of documentation for Technical Art features and tools to provide for the team.
- Liaise between Art and Engine programming teams on a daily basis to facilitate production needs.
ID: SMD - ATM- IK
Are you looking for a new challenge... Read more
Are you an experienced Art Manager looking for a new challenge?
The Client I'm partnered with is looking to expand their project teams and has a great opportunity for an Art Manager looking for a new challenge.
Producing ground-breaking AAA games for some of the world's biggest publishers across multiple platforms. A well-established company with multiple studios worldwide. If you are excited about making AAA games that are loved by many this is the exact environment you want to be in.
Collaborating closely with production, design, code, and audio you will be part of the leadership for the team responsible for managing the delivery of the art for the project.
What do we want from you?
- Be responsible for managing the production and delivery of all art and animation on a AAA title.
- Liaise with Production, Development Director and Art Leads on all art planning and milestone definition processes.
- 6+ years of experience in the gaming industry.
Product Marketing Manager (ASO Manager)
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?... Read more
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?
I'm partnered with a mobile games developer based in sunny Spain who are looking to dominate the mobile gaming space. with over 50 million active players, they are looking to make 2019-2020 an awesome year for social gaming. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the growth and innovation of the business.
Headquartered in one of Spain's most beautiful cities this studio is well known for its awesome office and culture.
Inspired to continually create games that are top ranking on iOS and Android stores we are looking for an App Store Optimization Manager (ASO Manager) to join the marketing team. This is a unique role as you will be allowed the scope to shape this role as you wish as you will be making a huge impact from a revenue perspective.
What do we want from you?
- Solid ASO experience in the Mobile industry (Gaming would be a huge plus). Up to date with all the latest changes & opportunities of iTunes & Google Play stores
- A deep understanding of the keyword optimization process, key metrics, App Store Connect, and Google Play Console.
- Proficient ASO expertise that can demonstrate a real impact on organic downloads.
- 3+ years of Mobile App or gaming experience.