From Massive Multiplayer Online games, Open World games, Strategy games, Learning Games and many more – We have resourced across numerous Game Engines (Unreal, Unity, Cry Engine, Frostbite and Propriety Engines etc), Art/Animation Software’s, and Graphics and so on.
This includes placing some of the highest level of talent from the following backgrounds:
• Engineers/Developers – (Gameplay, Systems, Networking etc.)
• Designers – (Motion, Graphic, Level, Game Designer etc.)
• Art – (Character, Environment, Lighting etc.)
• Audio; Design and Engineering
• Project Managers
• Haptic Technology
• Real Time
• Artificial Intelligence
Latest Gaming JobsReceive jobs like these by email
UI Programmer - C++
ID: BR- UIPRG- LDN
UI Programmer - AAA Gaming Studio... Read more
UI Programmer - Gaming - C++
UI Programmer needed to join one of the largest and most well-known game developers in the UK. The studio has been creating ground-breaking games for over 20 years and this is a chance to work on one of the biggest sporting titles with a huge history.
They are looking for a C++ Programmer to work on a year on year successful projects but still looking to take it to the next level. Your focus will be on using their in-house tools and UI libraries to improve the user experience. You need to be ready to add to the UI and UX design process, this means working cohesively with UX designers to create the best game possible.
· Design and develop new UI functions.
· Improve and maintain high quality user interfaces.
· Help to improve UI Libraries.
· Analyse,debug and resolve problems.
· Work cohesively with Developers, UX designers and QA's.
· Give you skills and input to help them with the games over designs.
Skills and Experience
· C++ coding competence (3 years).
· Experience writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
· Strong knowledge of UI/UX design aspects.
· Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
· Team player.
ID: BE - K - HMC
Fantastic Opportunity for your next steps as a Build Engineer... Read more
As a Build Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the systems and tools necessary to have robust and efficient continuous builds for our teams, who build both games and systems for internal use. They are continuously improving our ways of working, and you will take part in setting standards, guide and support developers on how to use our common development infrastructure.?