‹ Back to search results
R&D Software Engineer
to £55K per Year
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing Immersive studio?
A fully established tech startup with a mission to take the latest immersive technology and develop a platform that allows healthcare professionals to practice complex procedures in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Build GPU accelerated physics simulation from the ground up
- Produce accurate, realistic and immersive content.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and artist
- 3+ years of development experience within VR/AR, or R&D industries.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- in-depth understanding of GPU programming.
- Experience with one or more of the following DirectX + HLSL, OpenGL + GLSL, CUDA.
Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.