‹ Back to search results
ID: Internal Recruitment
To place candidates in job opportunities with TechNET IT’s key clients on either a permanent or contract basis
- To ensure TechNET IT’s key clients are well looked after, catering for all their needs and ensuring you place the best staff you can find with them.
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from taking a full job description from the client to organising candidate start dates.
- Fully understand your clients business and market area, to be able to successfully match on candidates and offer potential future hires to the business.
- Deal with all recruitment queries regarding your allocated key clients.
- Attend regular on site meetings with the clients to ensure we maintain and develop the relationship.
- To take extensive details from clients, either over the telephone or face-to-face, regarding any relevant vacancies they are currently recruiting for.
- Where necessary, successfully re-negotiate Terms of Business with a view to maximising TechNET ITs financial capabilities.
- To accurately input all client and vacancy details onto the RDB database.
- To search for candidates using all available media. (TechNET IT database, LinkedIn, job boards, etc)
- To effectively advertise all vacancies on TechNET IT website, chosen subscribed and free-to-use websites, local and national newspapers, and selected trade presses.
- To manage all advertising response in a professional and timely fashion.
- To match all relevant candidates to any live vacancy.
- Pre-screen all candidates, either over the telephone or by face-to-face interview, to attain their suitability and interest in any given vacancy.
- To introduce all relevant candidates to TechNET IT’s clients via the agreed method. (Telephone, email, fax, etc.)
- To follow up on any CV that has been presented to clients, with a view to arranging an interview with that candidate.
- Take accurate details from clients regarding any interview dates and times and communicate these details to the candidate, both verbally and in writing.
- Offer interview guidance to all candidates prior to the interview.
- Take feedback from all candidates immediately after any interview has taken place, whilst trying to overcome any possible reservations, and communicate this to the client.
- Take accurate details of any job offers and relay these details to the candidate immediately.
- Where necessary, contact the client on the scheduled start date to confirm candidate attendance and invoicing details.
- To improve TechNET IT’s agreements with our key clients where possible to Sole supplier/MV status (maximising any up-sell opportunities).
- To fly the TechNET IT flag and support all company decisions.
- Produce MI reports when required.
- To work with the other Account Managers, Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure all staff are providing the client with the best possible service and adhering to the TechNET IT codes of conduct and best practice.
Note: the above list is not in order of priority and other tasks may be required of the job holder from time to time
- To achieve your monthly financial target, as agreed with the Senior Account Manager/Head of (minimum expectation of £150,000 per annum).
- To always promote TechNET IT in a positive manner
- To always promote TechNET IT’s clients in a positive manner
To constantly be aware of the current market trends and conditions within your relevant industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively re-negotiate fees and other terms of business
IMPACT OF THE FOLLOWING ON FREEDOM TO ACT:
Closeness of supervision received:
Expected to work to there own initiative but can seek guidance/assistance from the Senior Account Manager/Head of
Use of RDB software. Adhering to REC standards, Data protection act and employment legislation.
Nature of the work:
Job is specialist in nature but job holder is part of a team reporting to the Manager in the same functional area.
Job holder splits time between the office and visiting client sites, as and when required.