‹ Back to search results
Senior Graphics Engineer
Senior Computer Graphics Engineer
Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
- Develop high fidelity 3D visual solutions/products within agreed deadlines, technical and quality specifications set.
- Define and run timely testing of solutions/products developed to ensure intermediate and final deliverables meet the technical and quality requirements set.
- Define and implement corrective/preventive actions based on testing run.
- Define, implement and monitor the effective deployment of product developed and/or within his/scope of responsibility.
- Implement the appropriate actions to ensure the operation within his or her scope of responsibility is within the parameters set (for example, downtime of server).
- Provide high quality and timely support within his or her scope of responsibility.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest solutions to the issue identified.
- Develop documentation for code and activities within his or her scope of responsibility in English.
- Take corrective and preventive actions within scope of responsibility to ensure the quality of process and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Contribute proactively to the team deliverables as required.
- Lead teams and/or workstreams effectively taking action where appropriate to ensure the successful completion of objectives, deadlines and specifications.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of Didimo talent through training, mentoring, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
- Degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong background and experience in Computer Graphics with emphasis on 3D.
- Solid experience in physical simulations including humanoids and fluid materials (e.g. Cloth, Fluids, Skin).
- Solid experience in Graphic Shaders including shading models, shadow rendering and related concepts.
- Experience in programming with GLSL/HLSL.
- Solid experience in Graphic APIs (Direct3D and OpenGL).
- Computational 3D mathematics with emphasis on fluid dynamics including 3D Deformable Algorithms and Models.
- Experience in taking a leading role in the development of complex technical computer graphics solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid Programming experience in low-level programming languages including C++.
- Solid Experience in engines including Unity 3D, Unreal and Lumberyard.
- Strong experience in Maya and Blender.
- Experience in developing GUI-driven applications.
- Experience working with issue and project tracking software, including JIRA or similar.
- Experience using version control software including, Git or similar.
- Experience collaborating within a virtual, diverse working environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A candidate with additional experience in the following areas will get “bonus points”:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, systems engineering , web/application development, R&D, gaming, robotics and user experience.
- Working with CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Working in a DevOps Culture.
- Microservices architecture.
- Creating and maintaining REST APIs.
- Cloud computing solutions, ideally AWS.
- Agile Development, like Scrum.