Gaming salaries in Greater London 2022
Salaries in Greater London can differ due to a number of factors – whether that be dependent on company size, budget availability, level of responsibility and even exact location.
In our annual Immersive Salary Survey, we looked into gaming salaries across the country – and we are here to give you all of the information! Perhaps you are a gaming professional looking to compare salaries, or you’re a gaming company on the hunt for the latest benchmarking tool to support future hiring – either way, we can point you in the right direction for salaries in Greater London.
This is what we found…
- Junior Programmer – £25K -£35
- Programmer – £35K – £45K
- Senior Programmer – £45K – £55K
- Principal Programmer – £55K – £70K
- Lead Programmer – £60K – £75K
- Development Director (and beyond) – £75K +
- Junior Designer – £22K – £30K
- Designer – £30K – £40K
- Senior Designer – £40K – £55K
- Lead Designer – £55K – £70K
- Design Director (and beyond) – £70K +
- VFX Artist – £28K – £45K
- Senior VFX Artist – £45K – £60K
- Principal VFX Artist – £60K – £70K
- Lead VFX Artist – £65K – £75K
- Art Director (and beyond) – £75K +
- Junior Animator – £22K – £26K
- Animator – £26K – £40K
- Senior Animator – £40K – £65K
- Principal Animator – £60K – £70K
- Animation Director – £70K +
- Associate Producer – £22K – £30K
- Producer – £30K – £45K
- Senior Producer – £45K – £55K
- Lead / Executive Producer – £55K – £70K
- Studio Director / Head of Studio (and beyond) – £70K +
Does your salary match our survey?
Although we understand that salaries are always changing, we wanted to provide gaming professionals in Greater London with insights into what their peers are earning, and a break down of the earning potential in your sector – which is particularly important if you feel that you are being unfairly compensated.
After finding out the gaming salaries in Greater London – will you be making a job change or asking for a pay rise?
Working more centrally? Check out our Gaming salaries in London blog post.